Saturday, July 31, 2010

Feeling Blue






All work and no play is making me feel blue.

I decided to wander around my estate and realised that HDB flats are really colourful and it seems that no one seems to have made a study of it in terms of photography. Probably cos one HDB flat looks the same as the other despite the governement's effort to make each estate unique.

Anyway, I've got to thank Aaron. Haha (and sebby) for still reading my blog. And I've got to make an effort to blog!

So here's what I'm going to try to post up of what I've been up to since the last time I've blogged:


  • My failed blood donation. (again)
  • STB Youth MICE dialogue session at RWS
  • More RWS photos. Sigh..
  • My trip to Asia Pacific Brewery (Beer baby!)
  • And other events I've done or participated in and etc
I shall try very very hard to blog. (Even if I don't pick up Mr. Wonderful's nightly phone calls) Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails