Thursday, May 13, 2010

19/52 - Kitty Kat Ears!

Week 19 Kitty Kat Ears

I am Childish.

Or to put it in a better word. Child-like, whimsical and impulsive.

First was the finger puppets I bought from IKEA. 

And now Kitty Ears Headband from Daiso.

They have it in white but I thought I'd look better with black kitty ears. Oh and they had bunny ears! But Kitty Kat Ears are way much cuter no??

Kitty

I wore it around the Plaza Singapura when I first bought it but I took it off cos Mr. Wonderful didn't feel comfortable with people staring at me. D: Such a spoilt sport.

5 comments:

  1. You're exactly like me. I bought a pair of angel wings and I don't know what to do with it :S

    Hey, can I ask you something. Do you earn anything from Nuffnang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL i kinda liked it actually. :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jan! get a matching whiskers if any? that will rock it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails