Saturday, May 8, 2010

Songs to Chill Out To At Night

Here's a little habit of mine,

When I luxury of time, I turn off everything and disconnect myself from the (internet) world at night, open up a book plug in my mp3 and read the book.

Or I'd open up this journal Mr. Wonderful gave me and write stuff with music in the background.
And its moments like this where you feel like you're the only one in the world, content and relax.

I promised awhile back to put up another mixtape and here it is! The songs I listen to when I want to disconnect myself and have some me time.

Songs to chill out to at night.
 Enjoy!

1. Warwick Avenue - Duffy
2. Black and Gold - Katy Perry
3. Lonely Lonely - Feist
4. 214 - Rivermaya
5. Just The Way You Are - Barry White
6. Beautifc- Glass Candy
7. Chasing Time - Alan Pownall
8. Breathless - Corrine Bailey Rae
9. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Mama Cass Elliot
10. Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler
11. Life in Mono - Mono
12. Take Off Your Cool - Norah Jones ft Andre 3000
13. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here - She and Him

Well what I have is more of a selection of my favourite chillout music, I seem to have quite an extensive playlist in my laptop hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails