Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Five Things Wednesdays.

I've decided to do "Five Things" every wednesday and feature five things that fascinates me!
I guess this is a way for me to blog more regularly.:D

1. I found this amazingly insane video at Making Chicken Salad,
ITS INSANE I TELL YOU!
Watch to fnd out out. I want to learn how to do this!


2. These are the cutest kids invitation card ever! The halloween cards are awesome too! I feel like having a children's birthday theme party for my 21st.



3.Gala Darling has some really useful advice about naming your blog. I love my blog name but if you're always constantly changing your blog name this might help!

4. Check out this DIY tutorial on making a leather strand necklace at love Maegan. I'm going to making this!

5. I'm worshiping this drool worthy pair of shoes at Sea of Shoes. The craftmanship is amazing, not to mentio pricey.

So that's all for this week's Five Things. Check out next week's Five Things. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails