Monday, September 13, 2010

A Quickie


Okay here's a quick update!

1. I met up with a some bloggers, HP, Ying Zi, Henry of Clever Munkey and Josh on Saturday and I finally met the (in)famous Henry for real! HAHA! I also brought along Mr. Wonderful and Ming (not the Boss).
I'm a lousy blogger, I didn't take any pictures. I was too busy having fun Lol! 
But do check out HP's post here if you want to know what we did.

2. My last paper is on the 17 September! Wish me luck!

3. And OH MY GOODNESS, I've been blogging for 6 years now and I didn't realise it! I wrote my first blog post on my first blog on September 4, 2004 and its waay past September 4. Quick celebrate with me! Maybe I should do a small give away? Lemme know what you think?

4. Remember my post about my first attempt at making Macaroons? (PS: I just wiki-ed this. Macaron is the French spelling while Macaroons is the English spelling)
Well I've had made a few attempts and I shall do an update of it cos partially I told Ying Zi I'll blog about the recipe and the trouble shooting etc.
I actually made a few for Henry. Lol and he thinks it alright but I've got more fine tuning it and the ingredients aren't exactly pocket friendly. (Ouch)

That's all for now! This is the longest quick update ever. Lol. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails