Monday, December 20, 2010

Craft: Marc Jacob Inspired Faceted Studs

I'm not one of those type that can wear delicate looking earrings but I don't really like too large chunky earrings. That's why I love this pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs organic facets studs.

Waking Up Famous - Image of Marc by Marc Jacobs Organic Facets Studs from stylefind.com
It has just the right amount of "chunk" for me.
But being a poor broke girl I can't get a pair for myself.

So when I came across this awesome tutorial  for the Marc Jacob Inspired Faceted Studs by Dismount Creative

I just had to share it!


Its so easy to make! and they're even selling a kit at their etsy shop so you can make one on your own!

Waking Up Famous - Image from Dismount Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails