Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FAQ

So I decided to do an FAQ page so I can finally put the proper link to the navigations above and its also for my curious readers who wants to know more about me altho I think I've said it all in the about page.

what is Waking Up Famous?

Currently its defined as a blogzine about style, design+art, people and events. It also contains snippets of my personal life. Its also to me a curation of what inspires me! :D

where are you from and where are you now?

I'm orignally from the Philippines but my family uprooted from there and settled in Singapore and I'm still living here now. I'm not sure if I'm going to call Singapore my home permanently but I have lived here for 16 years now!

what kind of camera do you use?  who takes your pictures?  do you have any photography advice for me?

When I started out blogging in my first blog, I used a Canon Ixus 65 and when Waking Up Famous was started I got a Canon Powershot S5 IS and now this year on my birthday I got myself a Canon 500D!
Apart from that I also have my dad's 15 years old SLR, the Canon 500. I'm into Canon and I'm loyal like that!
As for who takes my pictures, I do and my boyfriend Mr. Wonderful helps along altho he has much to learn.
Read your camera manual! That's my advice! I'm not a pro but its always good to understand your camera.

what is your height/weight/measurements?

I'm 165cm or 5'5. I wear a size 10 or an 8 on my good days and my shoe size is 8 and half or size 38. (HINT)


what else do you do beside Waking Up Famous?


Photography, crafting, reading and bumming at the beach! I wish I had more time for bumming but I'm also a student and I have a lover that needs constant attention or he'll die from the lack of attention.

what's your daily life like?

sleep, coffee, bouncing about, food, internet, sleep.

will you exchange link with me?

all the links on my blog are chosen by me and for some I personally know the blogger themselves. I don't really do a link exchange but if you have linked me drop me a comment and I'll add you on my google reader list and I'll drop by often! :D

i want to use some of the content on your blog or feature you on my blog/site.
Really?? Yay!! Yes you may use my content but only if you give me proper credit and link back to my site! Oh and drop me a comment! Please note that all the contents of this blog are my intellectual property unless stated so.

if you have any other questions you can formspring me -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails