Friday, August 13, 2010

Street Photography - Tourists!

Mr. Wonderful and I were at One Fullerton and I thought,

Why not take photos of tourists!


Well taking photos of tourists taking photos. Lol!

 Mm.. Starbucks and the Merlion. what a great photo-op!












Take not of crazy tourist on the merlion. Almosts makes me want to submit this to Stomp. Maybe I will.


Focus was all wrong above. Sigh. No time to review photos that day cos I wanted to capture as many photos as I can. But it still turned out nice I think.


Much better!


Another crazy tourist!

Aww. I wanna hug the mini merlion too!

I didn't know the merlion brings people luck if you touch it. Hmm.

Anyway that's it for that. I do have another set below.






2 comments:

  1. very interesting photos here.. taking photos of the photographers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks! I thought it would be an interesting perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails