Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween is almost here!

Ok I just got word 10 minutes ago, that I'm invited to Sentosa Spooktacular 2010!



I'm super excited but kinda deflated cos Mr. Wonderful can't make it.

So, this means till then I've got to find another date.

Well anyway if you're interested, Sentosa Spooktacular 2010 is only for 2 weekends only.
22 and 23 October and 29, 30 and 31st October. I'll be going on the first day of course. :D

From what I've been told, its going to be epic! They promise Asian Horror comes Alive! Epic right?

There are four highlights to this horrifying event:

1. The Haunted Asylum.
 Where a Bomoh practiced Black Magic that turned all the villagers alive.

2. Dead Or Alive Wax Museum
Is it Wax or is it real??

3.Cursed Island
The tale of Pulau Hantu where many lost their lives to the sea. Will you sink or swim?

4. Tower of Fear.
They promise a haunting experience of sight sound and light!


I truly can't wait for this! Cos I know I'm gonna scream like the girl I am. I frighten easily. :P I even get frightened by that silly excuse of a haunted house they have in the themepark in the east.

Now don't you wish you can go??
Check out the event website to get tickets for this event, There's a game there that's pretty similar to shutter but I freaked out after the first ghost. (Told you I frighten easily)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails