Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pretty Woman

Hey everybody! How's your weekend? I hope its eventful just as mine was. Anyway as you can tell from the title of this post. I'm gonna blabber on about Pretty Woman.

Actually I'll be dedicating this week's posts on everything Pretty Woman.






I watched Pretty Woman last night and I thought that it was the most beautiful movie ever made. Its one of the most memorable romantic movies ever. The one that'll make you watch it again and again.

It had me thinking that no one ever makes romantic comedies like this anymore and I got inspired. :D

So be prepared for a weeks post on the clothes, the food, the music and everything about Pretty Woman this week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails