Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mister Gregory Peck

Hey everyone! I'm still trying to get into the swing of blogging regularly again. I admit that somewhere along the line, I forgot my reason for blogging and it became more of a chore. When I felt that way I took a break sub-consciously but now I'm back!

Anyway I just finished watching the Roman Holiday. 

You know, the one with the gamine Audrey Hepburn?

I absolutely love that show! Along with My Fair Lady and Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Anyway, he leading man, Mr. Gergory Peck, caught my eye.

Nope, You have to address him as Mister because there's something bout him that speaks to me of old world charm that addressing him by his name is just disrespectful.



"You have to dream, you have to have a vision, and you have to set a goal for yourself that might even scare you a little because sometimes that seems far beyond your reach. Then I think you have to develop a kind of resistance to rejection, and to the disappointments that are sure to come your way" -Gregory Peck

Speaking of old world charm, I cannot wait to watch Water for Elephants! I just need to find the time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love that quote! I've always liked Audrey Hepburn btw :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails