Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekend reads and links!

(Photo from Elle Denmark)

Tonight's my friend's birthday party! I'm so excited! Its her 18th birthday and turning 18 in Filipino modern culture is a big thing. Go google it! Its a cultural phenomenon.

  She's having her debut and I'm thrilled to be part of her entourage.

I  never got my debut so this is the closest thing I'll ever get to one. My 18th was a BBQ party and I remember Sebby buying tubs of ice cream, a playground and lots and lots of sugar rush.

Anyway here are some awesome reads this week!


My favourite food blog is Sweet Paul! He's a real sweetie too!

This video will make you scream and shout "NOOOOooooo!!!!!"


A relationship advice column that's so funny all those mainstream magazines advice column will look bland in comparison.

And a cool music video to rock out to for the rest of the weekend! 

A Girl in a Rat Suit - 42 Inches from A Girl in a Rat Suit on Vimeo.


PS, an Etch-A-Sketch is on my Christmas Wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails