Monday, June 13, 2011

First Day of Work

Pretty late post on my side but, I started my first day of work today!

Definitely a steep learning curve ahead but I'm liking my boss and and colleagues.

So where am I working at? I'm working for a company that solely caters to golf events. Yes golf.
I think it'll be inevitable that I'll pick up on how to play golf and I'm looking forward to it.

Since also I've started work, juggling both my blog and work will be a challenge. Difficult yes but I'll manage.


Initially I had planned to post something else today but I thought since I'm finally a working girl (likening myself to Eddie Sedgewick. Lol), I'll write a short post that,

I'm a working girl now!

So today's initial post will be pushed to Wednesday and I've got to start drafting tomorrow's post now! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails