Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Constant Lover

I asked Mr. Wonderful a question,

Me: "what's my favourite colour?"
Mr. Wonderful: "..uh.." 
(looking very very worried)
Mr. Wonderful : "Hey! Wait a minute! You tried to trick me! You have no particular favourite colour!"

Hehe. Its true. I've no particular favourite colour. I fall in and out of love with colour schemes tho.

But I do have a constant colour scheme I just keep coming back to.

Its like knowing that you have a lover at home who'll wait for you forever despite you're fickleness.

Without much further ado, I present to you my loyal lover!


Yes I've even named it. But I am thinking of using it for my blog. Just tiny tweaks to reflect my favourite colour inspiration. What do you think?

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails