Friday, March 4, 2011

I am free!

Exams are over and this weekend I'm going shopping.

What a way to celebrate escaping from one form slavery to another. 

Lol.

Oh well, shopping is therapeutic and soothing to my soul. A small consolation just before I start job hunting.

Just wished my Best was around. She's so busy nowadays. D:
Okay, I've been guilty of being too busy too I guess.

Here's a freedom playlist I found on 8tracks.com


I love the fact that my favourite Bob Marley song is first on the list! 
Nothing like Iron Lion Zion to celebrate freedem albeit a false one.

2 comments:

  1. dropped by as well, you have a very nice header. i like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was easy to do :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails