Friday, March 11, 2011

Music: Love Came For Me

Today's the big night! Dinner and Dance! *screams*

I won't be bloggging till monday and for tomorrow I scheduled a blog post!

For now enjoy this beautiful song, Love Came For me from the 1984 box-office hit, "Splash"

Which I'm watching slowly. Tom Hanks was such a hottie then. Haha!

I love this movie, well any movie based on Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid.

The music, Love Came For Me is by Rita Coolidge and its such a romantic song to listen to while you drink a cup of hot cocoa at home on rainy days.



PS: The movie lead to the meteoric popularity of the name, Madison for girls in the 1990s.

Okay enough, day dreaming! I gotta go prepare for tonight! (Yes I know its only 12ish but haha, I'm a worrywort)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails