Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekend!

Like I said, I'm going shopping. Usually I prefer a quiet Saturday reading books. PS I went for the Watson's Member's only sale and scored on Maybelline's Hello Kitty Necklace Mascara. (Apparently my fingers have a mind of their own when it comes to typing, sorry for the error)

Here are some awesome weekend loves if you've opted for a quiet weekend.

Baby trashes bar in Las Palmas
This awesome short feature is part of a long one and I can't wait for it! I can't help but laugh and watch it again and again and again.
Check out Honestly WTF's DIYs and create something! I love their Braided DIY Hex Nut Bracelet.

I discovered closetvisit.com, a website/blog featuring closets of amazing stylish women and I am drooling over Claire Cottrell's closet.

Or make some thin mints! (via cupcakesandcashmere)
Have an awesome weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails