Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kitchen: Peanut Butter Cup Recipe!

Are you a fan Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?

I love 'em but for a pack of two, its $2 at Hershey World in Resort World Sentosa.
Yes there's a price difference between the shop at RWS and the shop in the mainland. Garret's Boston Mix Small is $6 at RWS but $8 in  City Link. Last I checked at least.

Anyway, I'm kinda stingy of spending Moolah on food unless its Mr. Wonderful spending. Haha!

Okay you're probably going like, "What??? Its $2!!"

And I'll go like, "I'm not gonna spend $3 to go to Sentosa for the Reese!" altho technically its still cheaper mainland. Ah.. The wonderful pitfalls and traps of marketing.

Anyway, I digress. I found this wonderful recipe on how to make your own Peanut Butter Cups by Megan!

(Image: Megan)

The recipe calls for Laura Scudder's Old Fashion Peanut Butter but I think we can substitute it for Skippy's Peanut Butter.

Mm.. I think I need to get supplies for this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails