Friday, March 25, 2011

Nuffnang G+ Updates



So first of all let me introduce the committee for G+. From left to right, Me, Thiang, HP, Tracy and Honey.
Not inside is Joanna and William.

We had a meeting last week to discuss ideas for events.

There's one coming up in April first but limited to 20 bloggers only as its sponsored. I'll keep mum for now cos that's still in the planning stage and I don't want to jinx it.

But we intend to have an event in may to accommodate more members and for us to get to know you!

Yay! We have two ideas for that and we're still deciding, so I'll keep mum about this too! Sorry readers! If it helps, I hate keeping mum about exciting stuff.

Anyway more about the Committee soon! for now,

here are our positions.

President: Hong Peng of Hpility
Vice-President Thiang of Thiang
Secretary: Joanna of Reflect her Beauty
Event Planners: Honey of The Daily Honey, William of Only William and I of Waking Up Famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails