Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend Links!

Time again for some awesome links for the weekend!


I have a love-hate relationship with long hair. This is one is for the love moments.

I hope you don't think I'm indifferent to situation in Japan as I've not blogged about it but I have helped in my own way and I hope you can too this weekend. Do check out Red Cross Society on how you can donate.

Also if you do plan to go out next weekend, Sinema Old School is having a movie screening on 2nd April and proceeds will go towards Japan Earthquake Relief efforts.

On a lighter and fashionable note, as you avid fashion-hungry crowd know, the zippered-clutch is the in thing right now but if you're unable to afford them but of a crafty temperament, check out this wonderful DIY.

So for now have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails