Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Funny Video

Feeling extremely guilty as well.

Last sunday I was down with sudden bout of depression that started on saturday(its not really depression luh, I just hit rock bottom that day - you get that sometimes) Mr. Wonderful decided to try to be my side that day and thus skipping Legionmeeting (essentially its a church youth group we're in not the scary twisted movie of God's revenge on Mankind).

And missed the surprise Legion planned for him. A very BELATED (10 days) birthday surprise.

I heard they ended up singing over the phone for him as he was at his mum's office at that point of time.

So they posted a video up on facebook. I can't embed it but if you do bother in looking it up its here: THE VIDEO

I think its really funny that they went ahead without the birthday boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails