Friday, January 29, 2010

I Look Like a Fucking Hipster!

I've been known to just pop into any hairdresser and impulsively just get a new hair cut, usually of the experimental kind.

New Hair cut

Me

Most of the time I regret doing so but I'll end up loving it I guess. But I look like the hipsters you see on MySpace! Grr. All I need now is tattoos, piercings and a small dog in my bag. Not that I have anything against them.

I think they're cool!

Left Profile

What I regret bout this new hair style, is my bangs, or the shortness of it, and how short my layers are!! My hair is still kinda long, its been thinned. Why is it, when I ask for my hair to be layered, they want me to cut it thin??

Gosh half my hair is gone! It took me a year to get my hair to the length that it was!

Right Profile

Myself

Hopefully it'll grow out by 22 November. For once Jan, please let your hair grow long, or you'll be threatened with extensions.

PS: If my fringe/bangs grow out, let's say 6 weeks from now. I'm getting it cut straight. like this,



I

I love Zooey Seschanel! I love the hipster roles she plays. I loved her in 500 Days Of Summer. And maybe I'm really a hipster at heart.

2 comments:

  1. it's damn nice. i'm going to cut my hair soon. so scared it will turn out bad bcos im the experimental type too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails